Minimum Walk Requirement:
- Pick up, walk for up to 90 minutes, return dog safely and in control
- Access dog via access instructions
- Be able to manage, leash and unleash all dog equipment
- Maintain control of any sized dog.
- Provide the canine with a quality service with full attention and care to ensure they are well looked after and exercised.
Ensure you understand the desired service. Don’t hesitate to ask questions!
You want to make sure you do the best job you can for your clients to increase receptiveness and ensure future work.
It is also important to ensure you are properly informed about any medical or behavioural issues the dog you are going to walk has.